Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting a nice sun tan in Pattaya - no need for the sun

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    April Fool's prank: give it to your Thai bf and tell him it's whitening cream.

Funny. Mean, but funny. Reminds me of the boy who refused to use my sun block because he read the label and thought it said "Sun Black". I couldn't convince him otherwise.

Re: Fake tans

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    What is it with westerners especially Europeans and tans. White power and all that. I think most tans look sickly. You pick up enough colour just walking around in Thailand wearing factor 30. Just a few weeks ago I broke of my journey in Dubai for a few days and in 40%C+ European tourists were lying around in the full sun greased up to the hilt. These temperatures are enough to irreversibly damage your DNA and crisp fry an egg.

And in Thailand it's the same story. A tan as a status symbol is about as empty as a pair of Hom underpants, and leaves you far too pre-maturely old to even contemplate filling them with any air of dignity. Far safer and much less vulgar even than a fake tan would be to just get a T-shirt saying, I have just come back from Thailand envy me.
    That's exactly the reason why "this cream" is ideal!!
    Yeah, the cream sounds OK. but I wonder if it work on hairy people.

I picked up some Boots after sun cream without looking at the small print a few weeks ago before i went to BKK.

After 3 days my friend asked me why my hands had gone stripey and i had orange patches on my body.......... damn stuff had tanning cream in it designed to make your natural tan last longer...............as i was various shades of white/red and had been wrecked most nights i hadn`t even noticed lol

Re: Fake tans

Yeah, the cream sounds OK. but I wonder if it work on hairy people
    Your supposed to put it on your body, not your head

TanDesire?

Isn't there a bit of irony that "WhiteDesire" is anxious to be tan (i.e. not-so-white.) ;-)