Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Selling life as gogo boy in Pattaya to a farm boy in Issan

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Selling life as gogo boy in Pattaya to a farm boy in Iss

dodger..what a lovely one liner...so clever...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lexusgs
    Quote Originally Posted by martin911
    Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    martin...I never ask...just joke about it...takes the tension out of the situation sometimes...
    A ha !!
    I guess thats where we differ a little -- when the boys are with me there is no situation for them to be tense in !!!! Pretty much All want to come back for repeat preformances !! (and im not Just talking about Thailand where we have the system of payment to induce them !!)

Gets kinda annoying as the nite draws to a close in Nab?dave club some nites lol !! - drives the Bf nuts at times !

With the Thai guys, if you really want them to come back it's as much to do with your personality as it is with the size of your dick. Not that I have any trouble in either dept lol. Since I'm a fee agent
    nowadays it's amazing the reaction you get from guys when they get to know you. Martin, I think you mentioned you had a couple of guys round who were shy around each other. In fact I think Latin mentioned get them on their too. I had exactly the opposite twice in the last week...lol Managed to get 4 Thai guys and myself together and had a great time. Not a shy guy in da house :laughing3: well not a house was in my condo
    I reckon you mean "free agent " in your post eh ??-- my my you are a busy fecker lately--- and my hat off to you if you manage to get them to pay you a "fee " also --!!
    It all boils down to the mix of guys i have found (i have done endless research in this field in the last few years hehe )-if you get the right mix Yes a lot of fun can be had !!! :bounce: :bounce:

One of the first criteria i have found is Not to bring guys who are friends -- the two that came home with me and Bf are working and living together and are childhood friends from home (i didnt actually invite the second guy ,he turned up with the first one on the doorstep )--he was so damm cute i didnt have the heart to send him back !! --

Didnt help that both are poochai (although one of them told us he has a bf for the last 3 weeks ! --and he said this with a straight face -
    Poochai !! hah- Poochai my ass !!-- or rather His ass when he comes here next time on his own haha

Twas no matter we had a lot of laughs together that morning(they want to come back here on their days off to swim,and for me to teach them english)
    They were banished to another bedroom to sleep ,we called over another guy and released all the sexual frustration building up all morning !!

And yes its lovely the reactions you get from them if you are able to spend a bit of time with most of the guys !! i cert agree with that !!!

Liked: 1

You're right I did mean free agent. Hell can u imagine getting a fee. More haste less speed in my posts me thinks......grammar was never my forte. :happy7:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Martin... Bit of a knee jerk reaction. I think you're overly sensitive to the challenges of their situation and too scared to ask the question yourself... so you're horrified to hear about someone else asking.

I usually just word the questions like, how long have you been working at xxx bar, where did you work before, how did you find out about it, do you enjoy it etc. etc. and the how and why story of how they got into it usually comes out. You would be surprised at how well some gogo boys are able to explain, articulate and rationalise how and why they do that job.
    You hit it beachy-this is quite OK and are wise words. I do not go into gogo much last years, but do the same with new boys =in M2mMassageshops, and make them comfortable speaking Thai with them. It is mostly some strange western perception that martin still has. YOu can openly ask anyting-the way you get response will indicate -if you are a little sensitive- as to how far you can go on with it. Even just ask if they like that job-or are looking for something else. I always find it interesting to find out if their parents know/stimulate or just ignore. And I got an awful lot of really funny and hilarious stories sometimes about ''how they found out'' about this type of job. Noone could ever have invented that out of his own thumb.
    There also seems a mostly clear gap between the successfull MBs (in whatever they do-gogo, massage, finding farang) and those whoe are not. The better ones have those lifeskills-like planning, being able to adapt to different people, being able to save, etc-and tell little lies to please.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....easy the successful ones know how to please a customer....theres's no magic formual....give the john what he wants...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by brithai
    not so long ago you told everyone you hated go go boy ...
    you have never said you hated go go boys
    Thank you... a little honesty isn't that hard is it, Brithai? :happy7:

get real ... like im ever gonna say sorry
    sorry my mistake . fuck i said sorry already
    You sound like a mess. Are you ever lucid? :rolling:

you call pattaya *shitsville*... because its full of rentboys!!!
    Here we go again... When have I EVER said I call Pattaya "Shitsville" solely because it's full of rentboys?! Go LOOK up and find where I've ever made a statement stating that. If I had to pick one reason to call Pattaya "Shitsville" it really wouldn't be the rentboys.

i have no idea if you have money or not
    How is that relevant to THIS discussion? Why the hell does it matter? And why the hell are you so uncontrollably fixated on what I have and don't have or do and don't do? Get over it! Take a chill pill! :hello2:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks, Pong... nice to know there's another member who isn't overly sensitive when talking to them. :happy7:

Quote Originally Posted by pong
    There also seems a mostly clear gap between the successfull MBs (in whatever they do-gogo, massage, finding farang) and those whoe are not. The better ones have those lifeskills-like planning, being able to adapt to different people, being able to save, etc-and tell little lies to please.
    Yeah I agree... always found it interesting to chat to ones who've got their shit together and found a way to progress out of the industry, whether it be opening their own shop or studying for qualifications.

I am neither overly sensitive , scared to ask that question, nor am i "horrified to hear someone asking that question "-----
    Visions of me sitting , mouth agape with my hands covering my ears,trying to block out the sounds of that question just now sprang to mind --
    :sign5:

Hahaha... That's the exact image, which came to my mind reading your first post! :rolling:

And if your response to when i say that the most mannerly option is Not to ask somebody how they became a prostitute is to say that
    im "completely clueless " -- then i think you you need to go back in time and try to learn some basic manners
    Let me put it a different way... Would you have any problem asking a salesperson why he got into sales? Or a builder how he got to be a builder?

Also, I would never word the question the way you have just worded it.

On asking the questition you say have " gauge "whether they'll be ok with it -- Let me ask you this ?

So what if you gauge wrong ???? -- you will have embarrassed a person for what ???-- to sate your bulging curorsity !!-- there is enough in the world going on for you to be curious about that you do not Need to know about how a guy came about to be selling his ass for money !!
    Do you apply the "what if your gauge is wrong" principle to every interaction and relationship in your life? It would be ridiculous if you did!

I don't ask because I'm especially curious. I'm just moderately curious, since we have just met, and making conversation. I don't see it being such a big deal as you do! If some Thai guy comes up to me at DJ Station and has no issue telling me they work at Jupiter Boys or something upfront then I assume he's ok chatting about how found out about the bar and came to work there!

As i stated before the most mannerly option is simply not to ask !! -- its not vital information !
    Again... when you have conversations with people, must EVERYTHING you ask be categorised as "vital information"?

why risk offending somebody who is in already in an inferior position to you as it is !!
    Inferior position? When some guy the same age as me comes up and starts chatting to me in DJ Station they are not in an "inferior position".

If I really wanted to avoid offending Thai guys I would avoid asking where abouts in Thailand they're from... some of them seem to get shy or slightly put off by that question. The only reason I can suspect is that they're from Isaan and think people are going to look down on them for that.

i have never ever found nor deemed it appropriate to ask such a question !!
    Maybe that's more to do with you and your status or relationship with them. Don't assume it's the same for everyone.

Liked

I find it interesting to ask boy where they come from and indeed most of them do come from Isaan. If I have them in my room I show them a map and I try and pinpoint exactly where their home is, not just the province. Its a good excercise in Thailand geography. One lad caught me out for while saying that he was from Isaan but quoting Mekong as his town. I later found that place very close to Bangkok on the west side. Its really Samut Songkran but referred to as Mekong. His family had moved there a few years ago for work as there is a lot of industry.
    He was rather shy, having only been in Pats a couple of weeks. He did not fullu undress until he got into bed with me. Also wouldnt wear brief swimwear on the beach that I bought for him.

Liked

YOU CAN TAKE A BOY OUT OF THE BAR. BUT NOT THE BAR OUT OF THE BOY.
    Quote Originally Posted by TravellerDave
    I find it interesting to ask boy where they come from and indeed most of them do come from Isaan. If I have them in my room I show them a map and I try and pinpoint exactly where their home is, not just the province. Its a good excercise in Thailand geography. One lad caught me out for while saying that he was from Isaan but quoting Mekong as his town. I later found that place very close to Bangkok on the west side. Its really Samut Songkran but referred to as Mekong. His family had moved there a few years ago for work as there is a lot of industry.
    He was rather shy, having only been in Pats a couple of weeks. He did not fullu undress until he got into bed with me. Also wouldnt wear brief swimwear on the beach that I bought for him.

beachy you really are the pits .. was your father german and your mother a hampster per chance ??? do you not think most people read most posts .. so rather than pointing out the odd bit here and there its all read ... tho i must admit i very rarely make it to the end of one of yours ... where does the money come into it ?? thats all you ever talk about .. im so rich im so young im so good looking .. you work it out ... high end this high end that ... your fee-loss-a-fee of using 20 words when 1 will do might work on a few of the people on here .. but it does nothing for me ...
    so do tell me why do you call pattaya shitsville ?? because its full of people like you paying for sex ??
    or dont tell me you have never paid for sex !! im sure i read in one of your posts that you did ..
    and when as you have pointed out there are so many wonderful places the world over.. did you decide to return to shitsville ? a place you cant stand .. or couldnt stand but then if thats what most people on the forum talk about i guess you'd feel left out.. then not even bother to meet up with the person you said you was going to meet up with ..
    so take it from me altho some people might not know how to read your shyte.. i do ...
    oh one other thing how long do you spend reading over the posts taking bits out here and there .must take you ages?? im sure a top business man would have greater needs of his time than reading my rubbish and making comments on it ... and everyone elses who dont agree with you ..
    see what bits of this you can bastardise ... i look forward to it ..
    p.s. just a passing comment .. why does a young sexy goodlooking rich guy pay for sex in a city he calls shitsville.