Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silicone penis implants

Liked

Re: Silicone penis implants

First time I came across those little beads under the foreskin was when I took a long haired lovely from the Bamboo bar many moons ago. When we leapt into bed, lights down low (his choice...don't know why, I'm so cute..) and my fingers alighted on these little lumps on his dick, well, I shot out of bed thinking he had genital warts.
    I calmed down after he explained! Don't mind them now.
    Dicks that feel like they belong to the Michelin Man are a complete turn off however.
    I long for much. I ask for little. I expect nothing. (Tasso - 1544 - 1595)

Liked

I've only come across these little lumps on a boy's co ck once and since I have had sex with many boys during my trips to Pattaya I dont thing its very common. I didnt find it unpleasant when sucking him but it didnt really add anything to my enjoyment. I cannot be too critical however as for a couple of years I had pierced nipples but perhaps thats not the same. I eventually took the rings out as lovers kept pulling them which made the nipples sore.

Liked

The beads don't bother me that much but when the whole cock has had one of those silicone enlargements it feels so fake and it very off putting

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TravellerDave
    I've only come across these little lumps on a boy's co ck once and since I have had sex with many boys during my trips to Pattaya I dont thing its very common. I didnt find it unpleasant when sucking him but it didnt really add anything to my enjoyment. I cannot be too critical however as for a couple of years I had pierced nipples but perhaps thats not the same. I eventually took the rings out as lovers kept pulling them which made the nipples sore.
    That is because of incorrect placement. Usually they place the beads on top, which is mean to stimulate the girl's labia. However, with anal sex, the prostate is located different.

However, that being said, if its a huge hole, short of a hand nothing will improve sensations.

Liked

I would be scared.

Supposedly, the third one is more than a "bump" ... it is a small BELL.

Liked

The middle picture isn't beading - that is a reverse prince albert piercing and several reverse frenum piercings.