Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Tawan Bar still open?

Liked
    the last few times I have been in there they were all so steroid'ed out that few could actually get an erection that you could notice - the f**king show was like playng pool with a rope que, but they did do some interesting pseudo S&M

bkkguy
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Liked: 1
    "UK Dinners Opera Theater and more??" quote LMTY

Well, actually, it was the first night of a new production of Tosca with Angela Gheorghiu, Bryn Terfel, Papano etc and brilliant in every way though no fuck show but there was the traditional leaping off the balcony, Pattaya style.

I hope that some of you guys are looking after my Tawan Boys in my absence. LMTY is known for scattering Bt1000 notes around like confetti and this helps pay for their gym fees, protein foods and a few steroid shots.
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

"Trolling? Me?" said Smiles,

as he donned his widdle Troll suit.
    Don't forget; the difference between a troll and a trollop is only an, "O, P!"

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    So I'll stop being twee and ask straight out ... do they have f*ck shows at Tawan?
    A simple yes or no will suffice.
    Did you ever know me to answer with an austere (I refuse to fall into your, 'simple,' trap.), 'yes,' or say, 'no,' Smiles dear?

Well...Tawan used to have mimed lectures on sex-therapy but haven't been there for a while.

A few years ago, the same boy was cast as, Bottom, in the Snake-spear production (A Midsummer Night's Dream?)at five bars...5...every night--And as it was my luck, all five were on the Q-tip tour I chaperoned but can only remember: Tawan & Top man, and I think: Super Lek, Barbeiary (Sp?) and Jupiter. Some of those bars had two-a-night!... But I think, for some unfathomable reason, Super Lek's was simulated...maybe a 50% discount?... Or did they say, 'stimulated?' Anyway; when Bottom walked by you could hear the ocean...and I once saw him trotting--I hesitate to say, 'running'-- between bars--Which was more like hearing a sluggish tsunami!

My friend, a waiter at Tawan, told me Bottom was paid 500-baht-per show--So I asked B what he did on his day off. His reply was the famous 'Thai lip.' When you're rich, I guess there's no need--Or desire--to moonlight, especially; when the down-time...up-time?...could be spent, packed in alum, sitting upon a large cake of ice.

I hear he, after a few years--and 6,993performances (Does that beat Chorus Line?)--gave up that life upon the wicked stage...the theater, bought a three bedroom house on Wireless Road With the 3,496,500 baht + tips (Too bad, only the cash kind were bankable.) he earned--And now only works part-time...As a hangar at Don Muang.