List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Why is music so loud at Gogo bars???

Re: Why is music so loud at Gogo bars???

I "believe" every single complaint you sent me does not include "other" private info, but to make sure, why dont you send me a private copy of your next book for final review and to make sure you did not leave anything out before you post. :dontknow:

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

ALL PM's are PRIVATE. All contents are PRIVATE.

This thread is currently not breaking the new rules however I might (not having had one for some time) have another "jinks" moment and delete the thread.

jinks, I would strongly disagree with you that a PM is "always" private. When both parties agree that the contents may be made public, that will not violate the Rules and Guidelines.
    Plus deleting the thread in its entirety definitley WOULD violate the guidelines. :tongue3:

The idea (put forward here by certain individuals) that the customer is always right and is immune from criticism is outdated and ludicrous.
    When I say "outdated" I do not mean that the idea was ever correct - just that in the past, service providers deferred to it.

I have worked with the "public" for over 30 years and whilst the vast majority are pleasant, fair, and decent people - there is a section who delight in being over-critical, who lie through their teeth, and who like to believe that the whole world revolves round their warped opinion of the service you are working hard to provide.

I have never had any difficulty in telling such people to take their money back, get off my premises, and never darken my doorstep again.
    In over 30 years I have done this maybe half a dozen times and it is incredibly cathartic - it's like having a boil lanced!

:occasion9:

PATTAYAMALE why dont you do yourself and the rest of us a favour ??
    if you like happy place then please go there and enjoy it .. i.e. dont go there make out you enjoy it then do nothing but pick holes in the owner .. theres really nothing clever about going to a place you dont like just to make trouble for the owners .. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT FUCKING GO .. excuse my french ..
    tell me was you the snotty kid at school who always licked around the teachers and tried to score brownie points by getting other people into trouble ?
    i dont go to places i dont like you should try it ... i thank you

Liked

pattayamale has just announced he is opening his own board, so you bullies will not be able to upset him anymore.
    I cannot believe he is serious but that is a relief to all of us.

fascinating that if he follows another owner, he will be making most of the posts himself, under his many hydra non de plumes.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

i was looking forward to being able to retire in pattaya in a few years time .. but now im not so sure
    it seems to me to be a place that has a bit to much intruge .. the sort of place id imagine james bond would like to settle down in ...
    i can just imagine different people sitting in different bars snuggled around different computers trying to work out what the guys in the other bars are typing and what different names they could be using ..
    or i could open a bar called the spy bar and get all the m's to come in and type away slagging each other off in hyper spsce whilst buying each other drinks arty
    who needs thai guys with their cocks hanging out when all this mystery is going on :lam:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Pattaya Male
    @Beachlover ....my posts go back to August 2004. so 90% of my posts are about Happy Place??
    Just a correction... I said "90% of your OP [meaning original post] was focused on that one bar". I did not say 90 of your "posts". You misread.

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    The idea (put forward here by certain individuals) that the customer is always right and is immune from criticism is outdated and ludicrous.
    Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    I have worked with the "public" for over 30 years... there is a section who delight in being over-critical, who lie through their teeth, and who like to believe that the whole world revolves round their warped opinion of the service you are working hard to provide.
    I also agree with this. It also rings true in Netrix's comment that Pattaya has a large segment of sexpats/sex tourists who seem to think the world just revolves around them. It's like they have tunnel vision.

When you see the kind of life some of them lead and the lack of self awareness they display, it's not hard to imagine how they got that way. It must be a nightmare of a market to serve as a business owner.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    pattayamale has just announced he is opening his own board...
    Is it up yet? It might be healthy for him to have to look out for the needs of others for once.