Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Pattaya report

Re: Pattaya report

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    Don't worry Ultimo, Beachlover is a very wealthy jet-setter who has enough free time and money to do as he likes. The reason he's probably on-line every day in the mornings...and again at lunchtimes...and again in the evenings, is because he is busy flying around on his jet in the mid-mornings traveling around the world and purchasing more properties...so give him a break. :happy7:
    Sounds like a bit of jealousy creeping in there Dodger. Whatever, Beach has done well for a Filipino Toilet Cleaner don't you think? Why this obsession with what a guy does for a living? You persist in bringing it up again and again where as I would have thought you of all people couldn't give a dam what a guy does for a living considering you search out partners in Go-Go bars, which if that's your thing I am not knocking at all. Each to their own as they say.....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by combat
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    Don't worry Ultimo, Beachlover is a very wealthy jet-setter who has enough free time and money to do as he likes. The reason he's probably on-line every day in the mornings...and again at lunchtimes...and again in the evenings, is because he is busy flying around on his jet in the mid-mornings traveling around the world and purchasing more properties...so give him a break. :happy7:
    Whatever, Beach has done well for a Filipino Toilet Cleaner don't you think? Why this obsession with what a guy does for a living? You persist in bringing it up again and again...
    In fact, it is Beachlover who is constantly bringing up the issue of what a big, important entrepreneur he is... again and again.

I have seen Beachlover interviewed about his toilet cleaning business:
    [attachment=0:28nq96nq]Beachlover.jpg[/attachment:28nq96nq]

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by combat
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    Maybe you check on your posting behaviour because it does not sound like statement you make in this thread. Are we being honest?
    Now why would a 'NEW' member bother to go through all of Beachlovers past posts then register a handle to try to prove something that doesn't make one bit of difference to the forum? Perhaps you have been having sleepless nights, and just felt you had to justify your existence by commenting... :dontknow:
    Everyone who joins a website is NEW. Congratulations on your obvious brain challenging answer.
    Who else would I expect to answer on behalf of the ventroloquist ,no other than the doll that sits on his lap flapping his rubber lips! This I have also observed happens on a constant basis in the time I started reading this site.
    I certainly do not have sleepless nights, I only hate obvious liars. Does that satisfy you?

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

ultimo - you appear new "here"

Please don't fall into the trap a replying to every braindead comment made here by our longer serving members.

Several of our "esteemed" posters are about to leave us if they continue on the road to self-distruction.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I took a few minutes to look at your posting habits after your following claim.......In July... In August... In Sept...
    Let's get this straight... you went into my posting history and slowly clicked through 20-30 consecutive pages of posts to come up with these figures? Stalker any? :rolling:

You and Dodger need to find something less paranoia/envy driven to focus on.

Who or what I am doesn't even come into 90% of the posts I make here. It's completely irrelevant to the post Dodger replied to. It only gets dragged out because someone like Dodger doesn't like something I said. He can't rationalise or justify why (still hasn't) so instead of addressing it, he decides to attack me instead.

Dodger even goes so far as to compromise his own integrity by posting racist slurs (he's not the first - and it wouldn't happen if I said I was white) and completely made up facts.

That's pretty much it. Same pattern, different poster.

Believe me or don't believe me... it's not going to impact either of us in the slightest so give it break.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    I took a few minutes to look at your posting habits after your following claim.......In July... In August... In Sept...
    Let's get this straight... you went into my posting history and slowly clicked through 20-30 consecutive pages of posts to come up with these figures? Stalker any? :rolling:

You and Dodger need to find something less paranoia/envy driven to focus on.

B/L

It certainly is not my intention to flog a dead horse and am most happy to suggest you continue on and post your replies ad nauseum.
    However you have skirted around the reason of my thread ( which does happen frequently), that you seemed a little dishonest in the reply you gave . All I did was to merely back up what I had said. ( Which you obviously have chosen to look back on to only find it is the truth and you have been caught with your pants down) but omit to say that you were lying in your original statement.
    Stalking you...definately not, but I do get irritated when people tell obvious lies.

As jinks advised it is better to ignore some people as a newbie poster to this board. Take care.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You need to get your facts right if you're going to accuse people of lying, Ultimo... Don't remember what I was doing three months ago (and my post was referring to now, not three months ago) and am not going to check. But I had a look back at my September posts and your first post is completely inaccurate in its asserted facts.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Beachlover (AKA Combat) wrote:

Who or what I am doesn't even come into 90% of the posts I make here.
    Believe me, 10% of what you share about yourself is more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Let's get this straight... you went into my posting history and slowly clicked through 20-30 consecutive pages of posts to come up with these figures?
    Yet you can quote - and often do - from other posts from years ago and you're not a stalker?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Beachlover/Combat wrote:

Dodger even goes so far as to compromise his own integrity by posting racist slurs (he's not the first - and it wouldn't happen if I said I was white) and completely made up facts.
    My opinion of you wouldn't change if you were purple.

And when did I ever insinuate I had integrity?