Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Lowest tip ever?

Re: Lowest tip ever?

Oh Beachlover, you are such a bitch. Christian? The love of your life is waiting in my go go boy bar. Hurry up! Keep offing them and buying them drinks until you figure out which one he is. :sign5:
    :tif:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachbore
    Christianpfc... Good progress haha. {blah blah blah, bore, bore bore}
    Words of supposed wisdom from someone who had admitted to having a prostitute once and forever boasting about how much free sex he gets in Thailand. But his lack of experience (always supposing any word he writes is true) has never stopped him making judgments about other people and assumptions about their personas, life experiences, habits, preferences, behaviors. He's such a genius. What was it? Self-made millionaire at 15 or something?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt

Or where in Quebec did you go? In general, Quebec City has more separatists than Montreal, so they're a bit more snobbish towards English speaking people. If you go downtown Montreal though (eg. St. Catherine's Street), it's generally more liberal and easy going, so it shouldn't be difficult to find people willing to speak English with you. At least that's been my experiences.
    Actually I stayed in "rue Sainte-Catherine Est" and I have to say it was easier in France than some places in Montreal to chat, order a meal, ask directions.. I only had schoolboy french to fall back on. It worked in Paris.

No SG I did not have a schoolboy with. Dont get excited.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    Oh Beachlover, you are such a bitch. Christian? The love of your life is waiting in my go go boy bar. Hurry up! Keep offing them and buying them drinks until you figure out which one he is. :sign5:
    ROFL... You dodgy bastard! :rolling: