Quote Originally Posted by Brisboy82
It's a shame this wouldn't be as celebrated if it was a gay male couple. Lesbians are way ahead of gay men in Australia. Hence why I often see lesbian couples kissing on public transport whereas I have never seen a gay male couple do the same here as to do so could potentially be suicide.
I don't know. But I'm really curious what the reaction would be if it was a gay male couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisboy82
Indeed it's very disturbing to see gay couples trying to prove how 'normal' they are by trying to conform to hetero couple lifestyles. It's bad enough when straight people do it! We should all rise above that 1950s bullshit.
Interesting comment... Personally, I don't think gay couples who settle down and have kids are doing it to conform. I think they're doing it because there's a natural desire to do that. I know that's why I'll be doing it... I want to have a family and have kids. It's a natural part of our life cycle and gives more meaning to life.

One half of me is doing all this partying and have fun sleeping around now. The other half of me wants to settle down in a loving relationship with someone really special and build a future together. I think what happens is the first half will eventually be satisfied and the latter half will take over. :happy7:

Quote Originally Posted by Marsilius
Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
Australian Federal Government Finance Minister, Penny Wong, who is openly gay is having a partner with her partner...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So as well as having a baby they are into threesomes?
Heh... yeah, thanks for the catch. Corrected now.