Re: Expenses holiday 28.07.2011-15.08.2011 Bangkok Pattaya C

"I am not here to write, but to be mad."
    тАФ Robert Walser

[attachment=0:21czqfhh]Robert Walser.jpg[/attachment:21czqfhh]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MARK
    Sorry but i think if you are coming on holiday and can not afford more than a 10bht tip on a drink you should save up and come at a later date.
    This may offend some that i am saying this but i would be embarrassed to leave a 10bht tip anywhere.
    This is my own personal view. :notworthy:
    That's not the reason why I tip 10 Baht. I am anti-tipping. Tipping is one of the evils that comes from the United States of America and slowly spreads over mankind. I only tip because it's customary/expected. Sometimes I don't tip at all. Tipping is "up to you" and I'm not embarrassed to leave 10 Baht or no tip.

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    you'll probably cream in your dry goods.
    Can you please explain this? Didn't find it in a dictionary.

Funny Farm from which your Swiss pal has evidently escaped.
    I am German.

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc

you'll probably cream in your dry goods.
    Can you please explain this? Didn't find it in a dictionary.
    Certainly - it means ejaculating into one's pants with excitement.

Funny Farm from which your Swiss pal has evidently escaped.
    I am German.
    Now I know I have been accused of having delusions - but not hallucinations!
    Did you not have the Swiss flag as your avatar at one point?

If so, I think I made the following connection:
    Swiss>>>>Clock>>>>Cuckoo>>>>Christianpfc

:occasion9:

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

Interesting report Christianpfc.

I do not think I would be able to stick keeping such financial records of my holiday, and I am not sure if I would want to either.

To be honest, if I was on holiday with someone who was as meticulous about record -keeping as you , I think it would get on my nerves, but anyway, each to his own...don't worry about what the bullies on here say about you, anybody who posts factual information about a trip to Thailands get the thumbs-up in my book.

You say you will post more information about your day to day activities...that is good to hear. There were a few items I would be particularly interested in hearing about.

- The Sapphirtel Inn and the Diamond residence, would really appreciate a review of them as a place to stay. I don't remember the Sapphirtel residence being reviewed here before.

-ICK Ramkhenheang. What would it be like to visit as a farang with little Thai?.. Would bringing a bar-boy you have offed there as a companion work out do you think?

- GUYS on Walking st and Cartier Boys. Those are unusual places you dont here much about on the boards. I reviewed them both here a few months ago, but have heard little about them since. Are they both still focused on Asian and female customers?

- Your encounters with the boys. I noticed there was several times where you paid a guy 1000 baht, but had no sex. Was that where you just paid a guy for companionship to be with you for the day or whatever, or was it because you offed a guy for sex, but it didi not work out, and you gave him a 1000 baht tip anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by MARK
    Sorry but i think if you are coming on holiday and can not afford more than a 10bht tip on a drink you should save up and come at a later date.
    This may offend some that i am saying this but i would be embarrassed to leave a 10bht tip anywhere....... :notworthy:
    That's not the reason why I tip 10 Baht. I am anti-tipping. Tipping is one of the evils that comes from the United States of America and slowly spreads over mankind. I only tip because it's customary/expected. Sometimes I don't tip at all. Tipping is "up to you" and I'm not embarrassed to leave 10 Baht or no tip.
    The only thing Christianpfc is providing is an insight into his obsessive compulsive disorder - and if you and TD think it's normal behaviour, then I suggest/imply/insinuate that you both book into the same Funny Farm from which your Swiss pal has evidently escaped. :sign5:

I sit here in utter amazement that words cannot decribe!
    Everything now becomes clear to me.

MARK!!! I am fucking jealous and my boys have lost sleep not getting that 110 baht for water and 10 baht tip! I hate you!!
    Now let me take out my calculator for this. 10 baht tip divided by at least 10 staff, hmmmmmm.... 1 baht each!
    :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheBarbarian
    Interesting report Christianpfc.

I do not think I would be able to stick keeping such financial records of my holiday, and I am not sure if I would want to either.

To be honest, if I was on holiday with someone who was as meticulous about record -keeping as you , I think it would get on my nerves, but anyway, each to his own...don't worry about what the bullies on here say about you, anybody who posts factual information about a trip to Thailands get the thumbs-up in my book.

You say you will post more information about your day to day activities...that is good to hear. There were a few items I would be particularly interested in hearing about.

- The Sapphirtel Inn and the Diamond residence, would really appreciate a review of them as a place to stay. I don't remember the Sapphirtel residence being reviewed here before.

-ICK Ramkhenheang. What would it be like to visit as a farang with little Thai?.. Would bringing a bar-boy you have offed there as a companion work out do you think?

- GUYS on Walking st and Cartier Boys. Those are unusual places you dont here much about on the boards. I reviewed them both here a few months ago, but have heard little about them since. Are they both still focused on Asian and female customers?

- Your encounters with the boys. I noticed there was several times where you paid a guy 1000 baht, but had no sex. Was that where you just paid a guy for companionship to be with you for the day or whatever, or was it because you offed a guy for sex, but it didi not work out, and you gave him a 1000 baht tip anyway?

Hi ---Re ICK -- I have been there but only in the company of bf/gik (as they say here )-- i was the only farang there anytime --the crowd that goes there are mainly the students ---and you would be suprised at how little farang contact these guys have had ---
    I have only ever got a very favourable reaction there - ,but i dont rem any conversation in english that i had with anybody i was introduced there --so it prob would be difficult if u were to go alone with limited Thai skills
    If you are in any decent shape you will have no bother picking up a guy for the night --and money is not as big a factor as in the silom areas
    There is a certain amount of kudos for a thai boy to be seen with a farang in these places-
    Yes by all means take a bar boy there --Ick is not that far from the silom area (about 20 min or so at the times of the night that it is open )

Another thing i have been told about ICK (but not gone yet ) is that there are regular sex parties(at the "karaoke meeting place ") --the whole place is booked for the night -its by word of mouth --and again one guy i spend a lot of time with here says that a farang at this will be very much in demand !!!!
    From what i have been told (by my thai friend who has gone for 2 years now (started going when he waas 16 the little slut )-ita a pretty exciting no holds barred type of event !!

Hope thats of help !!

Liked

Thank christianpfc for your list, it was interesting to read.

I always spent much more money then I planned.
    Everything is so cheap... but many cheap things..
    But in all, one can do so many things in Thailand with little money.
    Cees

(With my dictionary in hand: English is not my native tongue, so don't bite my head off if I suck)

Liked: 1

Hi Christian,

On 29.07.2011 Friday in Bangkok you spent 61 Baht on one mango 0.5kg

On 08.08.2011 Monday in Pattaya you spent 20 Baht on mango.

Please can you tell us if the Bangkok mango was 3 times the size or in what way was it better than the Pattaya mango?

My guess is that (like the boys in Pattaya) the Pattaya mango was small and scrawny, not so juicy, shabby and bruised from being touched-up by too many customers who had no intention of buying it; whereas the Bangkok mango (like the boys in Bangkok) was a mature, more fleshy mango that had been tested by discerning, more polite customers who were willing and able to pay the market rate.
    :tongue3:

Liked

Just a question : when in Jomtien you forgot 5 bahts for toilet, or did you pee in the sea ? :glasses7:

Liked

:rolling: :rolling:

christianpfc, I would also like to know the weight of your shit, from day to day. Do you have a schedule and are you doing it on fixed times? Is your shit getting bigger or smaller during your stay in Thailand?

Wouldn't that be interesting? :laughing3:

I agree with UncleTom and Scot-boy on this, to do like christianpfc, is a sign of an anal retentive or at least some kind of obsessive behavior.