List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: HAPPY PLACE ANNOUNCES FREE OFFs!!

Re: HAPPY PLACE ANNOUNCES FREE OFFs!!

Hi,

His post read like he wanted a round of applause for putting a young man in his place for not living up to his exacting requirements.

I have given street boys 200 baht with nothing required in exchange.

The man has no excuse whatosever for this type of behaviour and I hope he reddens in the face when he knows how downright disgusting his behaviour was, to treat another person so shabbily. ┬г4.00 for one night stay.

I personally know many of the sunnee boys and many of the boyztown boys of old, and there are not many that would have allowed you to get away with that without a strong reaction. (I neither approve of them using violence either, as that can become a ' One size fits all solution ') but your behaviour at the time I feel was wrong and your attitude since regarding the incident, no better.

It just adds and shows more the gentle nature and dispostion of the young man that he walked away. I've actually said more than I wanted,but this truly gets me down.

My final word on this subject:

The very fact that Christianpfc started a thread entitled "Lowest Tip Ever?" speaks for itself.

What that indicates to me is:

Firstly, that he is/was "proud" of what he did in tipping the boy 200B for an overnight stay.
    Secondly, the question mark indicates to me that he was inviting others to try to 'Beat That!'

I believe and hope he is truly embarassed by the unanimous condemnation his action has received - that's why he is now trying to extricate himself from the content of his post.

Nobody with a shred of decency would have done as christianpfc did - and if that boy is still around (it was only 5 months ago) then christianpfc should make it an absolute priority to find him, apologise profusely, and make up a decent tip.

To tell the truth, if I knew who the boy was I would give him 1000B myself - so embarassed am I by christianpfc's conduct.

:occasion9:

It's also worth remembering that the 'boys' all talk amongst themselves so word does travel about 'the sticky' farang and what he did so all in all he hasn't really done himself any favours at all.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Back on topic...

Hey, the boy in this ad for the free offs after midnight promo at Happy Place is good looking.

So many of the ads and promo photos for these Pattaya gogo bars have boys who aren't good looking (personal opinion only) so this one stands out...

The ad is from www.out-in-thailand.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Back on topic...
    At the risk of incurring further wrath... this thread wasn't off topic, Beachlover, it died six weeks ago. Nice looking young man, though.

Quote Originally Posted by bao-bao
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Back on topic...
    At the risk of incurring further wrath... this thread wasn't off topic, Beachlover, it died six weeks ago. Nice looking young man, though.
    I looked all over posting guidlines and could not find a single thing about how long it had to be before someone was not allowed to enter another post on a thread. Did you make that rule up yourself or are you just continuing to wage your private war about the business in question?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

this thread wasn't off topic
    You're kidding right? There's an entire page of ranting about ChristianPFC's "lowest tip incident" above my post.

This is strange thing for you to say when you are usually so sensitive and upset by threads getting off topic.

it died six weeks ago. Nice looking young man, though.
    Thanks... but what's wrong with reviving it when relevant? Do you think I should have started a new thread instead, when there was a perfectly good thread about the topic already in existence? What's the logic behind both your statements?

Liked

I cannot help it.
    My observations -
    1. Bao bao could not be a bad buy - judging from what he has posted so far on this forum
    2. BL posted endless comments - but I am not sure he has ever been to some places in Pattaya (not recently anyway or so I believe)
    3. Justme is a shrewd business man - no doubt about it; but if he has some bit of humility he (and the bar in question) will be more appreciated
    Comments are very much welcomed