Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inflation ?

Liked

Inflation ?

I was in Krazy Dragon tonight and noticed that drinks have gone up from 99 all drinks last week to 110 bahts
    all drinks. An increase but still cheap compared to others.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Inflation ?

I for one wouldn't fault KD for raising the prices by 11 baht, and I don't drink liquor so I'm buying water for that price, as opposed to the watered-down drinks I keep reading complaints about here in posts about other clubs. They've held the line at 99 baht for a long time - and not just for special nights.
    If it's true perhaps there is something to this "low season" we keep hearing about! :cheers:

Liked

Totally agree - still great value, and they held the 99 baht for a very long time

Forum's veteran
    Liked

people go to KD for the drinks????????

Liked

If 11 baht or about .37 US harms your budget, perhaps you shouldn't be going out to a bar.
    Prices do change and can't remain the same forever!
    :glasses7:

Liked

We have held the drinks prices at 99bht for as long as possible we have been open over five and a half years alcohol has risen slightly in this time but other overheads have risen greatly over the years. Over the past couple of years some bars have followed and reduced there prices to 89/99bht which has been of benefit to many visitors to the area.

We continue to sell top brand name products only and hope you will continue to enjoy your selves on your visits.

Regards Mark and John :hello2:
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.

Liked

If you don't make a profit you won't bother opening and if you don't bother opening Sunnee loses one of it's crown jewels. Assuming I buy four drinks a night for two weeks that works out at an increase of 616 Baht or about ┬г12.00. Hardly breaks the bank does it? Prices in the area have come down because of Krazy and it has excellent customer service to boot.

And no Scottish-guy before you ask. I am not his fucking agent, business partner or relation. Just a very satisfied customer.

"His "fucking" agent"?

I'm sure Mark can self-manage his sexual encounters perfectly adequately :rolling:

But since you have put the idea into my head, I think I'll get a fucking agent - I'm tired of handling myself.

:occasion9:

Liked

Scottish-guy

Ha ha. Most excellent punning. Yes, if anything Mark is one of my fucking agents.

Liked

Do I get to charge for this service :rolling: :rolling:
    Some one once said the customer is always right, Correct if you only ever want one customer.