Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Moneyboys in china

Liked

Moneyboys in china

It appears that I places the moneyboys in china topic in the wrong forum. So dies anybody have experience on this matter? Is it safe to associate with Chinese moneyboys?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Moneyboys in china

no personel exp, but maybe this is of some help;
    1.money says all-and in the big cities, like BJ and SH-that quoted money is waaaaay higher as BKK. But evrything is very much negotiable in China.
    2.it is illegal as such. There are quite a few report of MBs threatening you to take to ''the peoples guardians (aka as police]'' if they think you are too frugal in paying. But these threats can be ignored, as it is more likely police will hump on them-illegal, nah?
    3.on the gaythailand board are a few more, fairly recent reports (non-Thai section), also on Taiwan and HKG. Maybe tis helps you further.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a little more:
    the above will apply to boys you happen to ''bump'' intro in some bars etc or discos in those big cities'
    China is world famous for its hidden massageshops offering more as just that-mostly female. these you can, with the right knowledge, find in every major and even many minor towns.
    The catch is you'' ll have to speak Chinese and know the -often strange to us-ways of the Chinese in handling it. I fact my opinion would be, that over 98% of their foreign customers are Chinese too-Singapore, malaysia, maybe even from southCAl in the USA. On a forum like trevvy.com (for the Singy PLU) there is more info-as could be predicted.

Liked

This place has some really nice money boys.
    They are based in Shenzhen (just across from Hong Kong)

http://www.0755bf.net/cs-models.html

Many of the chinese MB websites photoshop the boys' faces/bodies.
    But this place includes video which is harder to fake....
    Choose to be optimistic, it feels better
    - Dalai Lama

Liked

These "boys" do a lot of travel, a lot are found on different occasions in both Singapore China and Hong Kong and even KL, new ones are always coming onto the market. Perfectly safe as far as you usually wont get your throat slit kind of way. Many stay in cheap hotels renting a room for a week or three depending on business and visa restrictions where they receive "guests", when you join you use messenger, any you are interested in or all and they let you know when they will be arriving at your destination, they contact on arrival and give you location and any other details like price.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Apart from one time, I have only ever met guys in China from sites like fridae and gayromeo, and I have had some great times. Last October, I met 3 guys in Chengdu, and in January another three in Beijing - all from the fridae site. I always recommend setting up meetings in advance. About 15 years ago, though, I did meet a guy near what I only later realised was an infamous Beijing park. My client had put me up in one of the top hotels and so I took the boy there. After a really pathetic time, he dressed and then demanded RMB2,500 (then around US$300)! I refused to pay. He stubbornly refused to move. Eventually, I got so exasperated I opened the door and pretended to call for help. With butlers on every floor, the guy moved pretty quickly and took the RMB 200 I offered as he ran.

The problem in all the big cities is that there are so many young workers from the provinces who move there, either with no job or get sacked from their job. They don't want to go home and so will become prostitutes. These guys can be dangerous and often work in groups. Picking someone up from the street as I did is certainly not to be recommended. Meeting guys in the bars, though, is safer. Moneyboys still congregate there, but they will be more upfront with their financial conditions.

The main cities have lots of massage places and quasi-saunas, but you have to be discreet and only use them to set up engagements outside. Many of the guys will not speak more than a few words of English but the mamasans will, and you can usually arrange to have them send a guy to your hotel. But as pong has said, the prices are very expensive! Why bother paying when there are so many guys on the internet desperate to meet westerners of almost any age and shape!