Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soi Boys

Liked: 1

Re: Soi Boys

Quote Originally Posted by jinks
    Have any establishments changed hands in the last few days???
    Only the staff :blackeye:
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

OK I give up

Has anywhere been sold?

one he doesn't dare to mention

Plus another big one Im not at liberty to announce yet?????
    Those of us in the 'Inner Circle' of Pattaya's Gay Society have known about this for at least ten days but we decided to keep mum to see how long it would take LMTU to blurt out the usual half truths on this message board. It now appears that he's been 'warned off' about opening his big mouth so those of you who don't know will have to stay in the dark.
    Tee Hee

Liked
    what's this inner circle crap

What the buffalo!

Kindly inform me when those of you who are prone to making speculative comments and printing unfounded comments, stopped doing so. As someone who is entertained and occassionally appalled by some of the posts, I still want to know what it is I am missing out on!

Who was it that said 'publish and be damned', well, I doubt if you will be damned, maybe a little bit chastised and riduled for posting here sometimes, so go ahead and let us all in on the secrets of Pattaya's bar movements.

ps Jetsam, I like the quote that only the boys have changed hands hehehe

"Society"? Rather a fancy word for a bunch of pedophiles, sex addicts, refugees, and plain losers.

Hmm!

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    "Society"? Rather a fancy word for a bunch of pedophiles, sex addicts, refugees, and plain losers.
    Which category, or maybe more than one category, do you count yourself in Boygeenyus?

Re: ONE PLACE SO FAR.

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    Yes La LUNA to make it into a German Restaurant?

Plus another big one Im not at liberty to announce yet?????
    Translation for those who have a brain

As usual I know nothing but I am waiting for something to happen, then I will report it and tell you I knew many weeks ago, this I can do by back editing my posts

None of them, Fatman. I don't live in Pattaya. I love my family too much to burden them with such shame.