Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sexpats, sex tourists, bar owners and Thaksin

Liked

Sexpats, sex tourists, bar owners and Thaksin

An opinion piece in today's Asian Correspondent poses some hard questions about the self-interest of the sort of people who, for example, often read and contribute to this Forum. I should stress that I am one of those referred in the article as "expats, who are decent people living in Thailand for any number of decent reasons" with my hi-so Thai friends; that is, I'm (happily) in the minority.

Liked

Re: Sexpats, sex tourists, bar owners and Thaksin

Quote Originally Posted by thonglor55
    I should stress that I am one of those referred in the article as "expats, who are decent people living in Thailand for any number of decent reasons" with my hi-so Thai friends; that is, I'm (happily) in the minority.
    Oh Sweet Jesus! Christ has returned to earth in the guise of Thonglor55 and he's two days early! Now the shit is really gonna hit the fan with all you sexpats and sex tourists! Repent before the mighty sword of Thonglor55! Repent, or face the eternal fires of Thonglor's fiery hell! Thonglor55, have mercy on our souls!

Thonglor55 is in the back seat of this car being driven down Silom by his mother, the Virgin Mary.
    [attachment=0:3v4y78wr]Christ returns as Thonglor55.jpg[/attachment:3v4y78wr]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

So Mr 55 how does your hi-so attitude mesh with:

I use GR extensively; those who know my profile can see that I'm on there for hours at a time, every day of the week.
    and

Find them, feel them, fuck them, pay them and forget them. It works for me.
    Obviously you are looking to bring a ray of sunshine in to the poor lives of the boys on GR??
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Patexpat
    So Mr 55 how does your hi-so attitude mesh with:
    I use GR extensively; those who know my profile can see that I'm on there for hours at a time, every day of the week.
    and
    Find them, feel them, fuck them, pay them and forget them. It works for me.
    Obviously you are looking to bring a ray of sunshine in to the poor lives of the boys on GR??
    Spot on. And of course it's my Thai friends who are hi-so, not my attitude. As a non-Thai I'm outside Thai society and so, essentially, classless - as every good American should be.