Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Rome Club, Icon the Roxy now that's closed! Jinx'ed?

Liked: 1

Rome Club, Icon the Roxy now that's closed! Jinx'ed?

I was saddened to read on www.StickyRice.ws update that this Silom Soi four is no more. There is no further information there. I wonder what happened to the lovely X-treme dancing team. They seemed to have been doing a lot of promotions and such but it a a large, and presumably expensive, site.

Sticky Rice is now a website mag. SPICE is it's successor and it's revamped style and content thrilled last month. Gaypattayan has announced that the next edition will be available in about a couple of weeks.

I hope that my posts will be of use.

Liked
    history has judged that the infamous notice on the Rome Club door was a bad move, but I think it is unfair to keep blaming the jinxed address for the success or otherwise of the various management teams and their plans and decisions since then!

bkkguy
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

good location - bad concept

Rome was the best - in its day, before that sign went up.
    Icon - arrogant management who thought that they were right and the punters were wrong for staying away. If they had listened to their critics then it might still be going.
    Roxy - owner/manager never there. Staff ran amok, service was lousy, show same old, same old.
    Next? - I heard the place is up for sale or rent. What soi 4 needs is a good disco. Everyone complains about DJ's.