Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
Brad the Impala wrote:
When was it aesthetically acceptable to sit around having a beer in a bar in shorts in the capital?

You're taking the piss, right?
Since when were pot-bellied, bug-ugly, be-wigged, armpit-stinking, varicose-veined, predatory homos, aesthetically acceptable? Yet BKK is infested with them.
Think about THAT when your sitting in @ Richards in your dinner suit and dicky bow, sipping vintage champagne, darling.
What you on about NOW scottish-guy? There may be an infestation of the above in the areas YOU go to in Bkk, but in my experience Brad is spot on, I have never come accross the Pattaya/sunee 'style' of sitting around in shorts having a beer in Bkk. Where in Bkk would this be then? The last time I was in Rachada there were NO farangs, in soi 4 Silom (not my favourite place) soi 2 silom and the Suriwong gay hang-outs...the only shorts I came accross were attached to the arse of young Japanese tourists who tend to wear the same stuff day and night, apart from that no other shorts in sight and certainly NOT an infestation of........
Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
pot-bellied, bug-ugly, be-wigged, armpit-stinking, varicose-veined, predatory homos

You're talking shite SG, that is Pattaya you have described in one sentence not Bkk......seems you can't go very long without posting a contrary, button-pushing 'view' irrespective of its accuracy.

No surprise of course that Scottish-guy's "audience" (namely Beachlover) decided that SG and Brad are both right. How can opposite views 'both be right' Beachlover? You said yourself Bkk sexpats are more "self aware" than Pattaya/Sunee dwellers, that means you AGREE with Brad right? Don't worry about upsetting your little scottish pal you ARE permitted to have an opinion of your own you know.