Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: The Colonel/Homintern

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The Colonel/Homintern

Yeah, he told me about that poster too. I didn't think he was that bad... he was blunt... but quite rational on most things. The board is worse off without him.

Liked

Re: The Colonel/Homintern

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    " ... Do you know how many PMs I've had from this loser? ... "
    Have you any clue how idiotic a statement that is?
    PM's are sent from a handle, not a real name. You have absolutely no way to know the actual 'name' of any sender other than the PM'er himself telling you his real name ... and, given that this is the internet, you'd not even know if that were true either.
    Being you ... I'd guess that any number of hidden fools are PM'ing you, you being such a gullah you'd buy into any nonsense if laid out on a platter before you to eat up, then regurgitate (for direct proof of this, just click on the 'Search For All Your Own Posts' button in your profile).

And yep ... 'The Colonel/Homintern' is dead. I'm quite aware of minority status on this one ... c'est la vie.
    I tried again now three times you tell me every thing works except the moderators review if I can post or not!
    All the Best!

Wes