Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
If you know where Le Cafe Royale is, or BBB, or Copa Bar etc, then you know exactly where Pattayaland is - it's the name of the bloody soi! - well 2 of them actually.

I cannot believe that neither Beachy nor Brad have been there - Beachy probably just doesn't know the name - Brad on the other hand clearly does his impaling elsewhere.

PS: I haven't used a short-time room either
I know exactly were LCR, BBB and Copa bar are. I've had a snack at LCR, seen the show at BBB (freaking horrible, I had to leave halfway) and seen the show at Copa.

I did forget the name of the street. The place doesn't hold any attraction for me other than a quick geez the first time I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
My first visit was in 1990..
So you were visiting Thailand right around the time I was learning to speak English...

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
But that is a long way from the OP request which was near Bamboo Bar on Jomtien Beach. I received a PM overnight that details were sent to andrewcraig of exactly where to go and how much. So much for asking the experts here for info on a place they have hardly been to.
Who said there were experts here? And why bitch about the quality of responses when you yourself are encouraging people to PM 'useful information' to keep it concealed from the board? You're such a hypocrite.