Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
Apart from being completely disrespectful and insulting to people who are only trying to make a living ?
Alright... I shouldn't have said cheap. My main point was a gogo boy isn't really going to care if it's a short time room or a proper hotel room... Chill. I am friends with one ex gogo boy so I give them all the respect they deserve as humans.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
I can't believe you are so naive. You have never used a short time room. You have never offed a go go boy. You are the heaviest poster on this forum but did not know where Pattayaland is or what it contains.You are carrying on and stamping your foot like a drag queen because someone made a comment about a mummys boy saving all his washing until the last minute.
You have a habit of being flippantly wrong when you make assumptions about me. I have offed a gogo boy once only. Never used a short-time room. Don't know why you'd want to unless you are staying with a friend (compulsory), with colleagues or some other awkward non-optional situation.

Pattaya's a small part of Thailand... it ain't that important.

I find it ironic that andrewcraig pops up occasionally to whine about the quality of this forum but rarely does anything but complain in his own posts. He has a thing for taking lame jabs at me (e.g. calling me an idiot for asking if anyone knows a good laundry place in Silom) but not being able to justify them at all. He's a unintelligent moron - really, he has like no brains at all.

You're almost as much of an idiot... I do my own laundry every 4-5 days. Does that make me a mummys boy? Was there anything in my post to imply I rush my washing at the last minute? Seriously, buy a few new brain cells or something.