Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trip report 24.06.2010-07.07.2010 Bangkok Pattaya

Liked

Re: Trip report 24.06.2010-07.07.2010 Bangkok Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Cndmatt's reply is a classic: and he's trying to actually live in Thailand, in Khon Kaen ... just outside.
    How does someone "try" to live somewhere? You know the place that you wake up and goto sleep everyday? That's where one lives.

You should look into penis enlargement Smiles... might help with your self-confidence. Either that, or maybe some botox.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Easily the best trip report since paperboy's dubious report. :book:

Liked

[quote=scottish-guy]
    Quote Originally Posted by DamienZ
    Quote Originally Posted by "scottish-guy":y38dbpgk
    Sorry, I gave up after the 1st paragraph - I was never any good at Algebra.

:occasion9:
    :laughing3:
    Funny! Verbose does not even come close! Hmmm..how bout meth?
    :spam1:
    [/quote:y38dbpgk]

Sang Thip, Mehkong and Sang Som may all taste like dead man's piss, but as I can still afford Laphraoig Quarter Cask - I have not (as yet) resorted to meth/s.

Mehkong...AH! It has the color of dead mans piss, but no...not the taste! :bot:
    [b][i]"Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind"-The Bard[/i][/b]

I never read a trip report before! I must say "War and Peace" was an easier read.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Cndmatt's reply is a classic: and he's trying to actually live in Thailand, in Khon Kaen ... just outside.
    How does someone "try" to live somewhere? You know the place that you wake up and goto sleep everyday? That's where one lives.

You should look into penis enlargement Smiles... might help with your self-confidence. Either that, or maybe some botox.
    Heh... Don't forget hair colouring.

Liked

Thanks for the good trip report. It reminds me on my 1st trip there when I wrote down all my impressions also - just to keep it and to remember later. I wonder how consistently you used every hour of your trip.
    Thanks for sharing! :hello2:

Liked

Thanks for your replies. IтАЩm surprised (or shall I say appalled, disgusted?) to get suggestions to take drugs (weed, meth тАУ probaly methamphetamine and not methylated spirit). Apart from me declining drugs, you guys probably know what the laws concernings drugs are like in Thailand?

Beachvolleyball after 3am: now it makes sense! I heard (or rather read while chatting on gayromeo or MSN) several times that boys are playing volleyball in the early morning, but I thought this were individual events. But now, once you said it, this must be a regular event! I wonтАЩt miss it if/when I return to Thailand!

Writing down all expenses doesnтАЩt mean that I begrudge the money I spend, on the contrary, most of it was well spent. It just helps me to compare this holiday to the last, and I donтАЩt have to wonder where all my money went.

Verbose? If my former teachers (for German, English, French) knew! I always had to fight for words when writing an essay, because I had no (insert swear word of your choice) idea what to (ditto) write!

Smiles, I donтАЩt get тАЬTerrific satire Christian (and a christian too), and thanks.тАЭ. Can you explain? IтАЩm Christian (name), but IтАЩm not Christian (religion).

Bottom line: less planning, meet fewer boys from gayromeo (while I was waiting for gr-boy, I could have chatted up someone else), fewer expectations. And fewer boys тАУ I was racing from one boy to the next.

LMFAO :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

So there we have it - the "brilliant satire" was in fact deadly serious!

Or is his latest post more satire? Maybe it's "irony" this time?

I really hope certain people are feeling extremely embarassed - but they're probably having an orgasm over a period of silence in a Harold Pinter play.

LMFAO :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    " ... So there we have it - the "brilliant satire" was in fact deadly serious! ... "
    Or is his latest post more satire? Maybe it's "irony" this time?
    ... "
    Scots always trend to the naive side of the graph. They believed the English didn't they ... then look what happened?
    No, you are hardly persuasive, after all, he would say that wouldn't he?
    Believe me, I was being generous with just leaving it as a 'satire', new-member-friendly as I am.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

...., after all, he would say that wouldn't he?.......

Yes, Mandy.

Funny, I never visualised you as a teenage call-girl - I must be naive right enough!

Smiles New Look?

NB: Some research may be necessary by foreign Johnnies to understand this post!