Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Relationships with Thai Guys

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Relationships with Thai Guys

Hahahaha.... that is great. Especially the ending.

To clarify... I didn't mean ALL farangs. There are some farangs perfectly happy with just the company of Thai boys.

And by "intelligent conversation"... I don't meant the demographic of farangs who hang around Sunee Plaza... but Westerners in general. You know? The type you work with, are friends with and hang around with back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    So what do they do? They stumble back to their loom - turn on the computer - and double click on the Sawatdee Gay Thailand icon.
    So much truth Dodger, especially the last sentence.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Haha... Combine it with the graphic description Matt gave of these folk going home alone to eat some disgusting meal.

A sad life indeed. Especially when you're so broke you run out of money and have to go for the arse end of medical care for a life threatening condition...

Quote Originally Posted by R and R (AKA LMTU or Seen and heard) on Gaytingtong

Unless you have a good medical insurance, donтАЩt bother with private hospitals deal with University Teaching Hospitals, you will pay through the nose other wise; they will run your bill up alarmingly, the bill will be bad for your heart.

I started my treatment at the Bumrungrad in Bangkok, until my Insurance ran out then the Professor treating me said, I Teach at Chula, you can get it for 1/4 of the price, IтАЩm so glad I did as they had much better equipment and all the very latest you could wish for, bought by the King and the Crown Prince.

I have just had life saving treatment at both the below and so glad I did, the only down side is, it may take longer to book in, to start with and you may have longer to wait to see your doctor, but itтАЩs the kings professors you see.

Siriraj Hospital
    http://www.si.mahidol.ac.th/eng/siriraj/Centers.asp

Or

http://www.chulalongkornhospital.go.th/

Out side not look so good, but treatment par to excellence/

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    Before you decide to debate that point, just read through some of the threads on this forum right now to see just how intelligent and highly sophisticed some farangs can be, e.g., constant insults, crude and repulsive statements, constantly searching for opportunities to down grade others (baiting), showing extreme prejudice...or acting like childish assholes in general...get the picture? Unfortunately, these twisted idiots ...
    [X] The perfect gentleman's choice of words. Obviously Westerners love brutal frankness.

[X] The exposure to a foreign culture ("twisted idiots") normally leads to feelings of frustration.

[X] Sawatdee Gay Thailand is the place of choice for acting out these feelings.