Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Circumcision Day

Liked

Re: Circumcision Day

Quote Originally Posted by Art
    E. HomтЛЕage /╦Иh╔Тm╔кd╩Т, ╦И╔Тm-/ тАУnoun 1. respect or reverence paid or rendered: In his speech he paid homage to Washington and Jefferson. 2. the formal public acknowledgment by which a feudal tenant or vassal declared himself to be the man or vassal of his lord, owing him fealty and service. 3. the relation thus established of a vassal to his lord. 4. something done or given in acknowledgment or consideration of the worth of another: a Festschrift presented as an homage to a great teacher. Origin: 1250тАУ1300; ME (h)omage < OF, equiv. to (h)ome man (< L hominem, acc. of hom┼Н; see Homo ) + -age -age Synonyms: 1. deference, obeisance; honor, tribute. 3. fidelity, loyalty, devotion. Antonyms: 1. irreverence. 3. disloyalty.
    Homage / Homintern

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by stop
    Quote Originally Posted by Koh Samui Luv
    you are blah blah unfeeling and heartless blah blah. Don't ever darken my doorstep you blah blah blah blah.
    Can heartless but fucking shit move to doorsteps?

[X] Yes, but for the time being only in the bizarre world of the honourable poster Koh Samui Luv
    Interesting this new poster Stop.

With prior knowledge of the board and its members, a new multiple choice style of postingтАж..what other name do we know this hydra as(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by stop
    Dear Uncle Surfcrest,

Your soup is
    [ ] very thick
    [ ] thick
    [ ] thin
    [ ] very thin
    [X] still very thin!

Your hungry boys

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maisoui
    Quote Originally Posted by maisoui
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    You wouldn't happen to be into fishing, would you?
    For what, Chemosavvy? Compliments?
    Many thanks to the person who sent the personal message, but I am not the person you address me as.
    chemosawy

Maisoui

Is Maisoui making a reference to Best Quality Wigs for Chemo Patients with Hair Loss?

Or could this possibly be a cheap racial slur spelled wrong?

If the last thread that this topic was ever discussed pre dates Mon Dec 15, 2008 we must surly know Maisoui by another name. Why the need to make a comment such as this now, with another name? Good thing you brought your tackle box, it looks like you're going to have to cut the line!

Liked

[quote=Copper Pheel]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Fuck-Face":1r3a6k4w
    Homintern = Copper Pheel = Curious = silomgwm (on cfs). A serial game-player.
    I won't bother trying to deny such an allegation since a flat denial is as useful as Fuck-Face's flat assertion; let's examine the evidence in multiple posts (Fuck-Face can't produce any by the way):
    * I have a permanent boyfriend (several posts mention "Boy Special"); homintern appears to have kept a stable of boys and often referred to the "Duty Mem'sahib" in such a way that clearly refers to a roster of boys.
    * Curious it seems is a "sex tourist" who visits Bangkok and Pattaya but worked in Singapore before he lost his job.
    * I live in Pattaya; homintern always expressed contempt for the place.
    * homintern often expressed - was well-known for his passion - a love of rimming; silomgwm on CfS has an entry in a thread devoted to the topic where he states his horror of such a practice.

What's your explanation for these glaring inconsistencies? An elaborate campaign of disinformation perhaps? If so, can you trust anything you think you know including the pic you allege to be genuine or are you a victim of that campaign yourself?[/quote:1r3a6k4w]

Some things never change. HereтАЩs a similar explanation from the Colonel when he was being accused of the same thing in the past. Notice any similarities in the backpedaling?

Quote Originally Posted by The Colonel
    A thoughtful response (or a Conspiracy Theory?)
    Why is The Colonel constantly accused of multiple identities?

The person writing as The Colonel stands accused of also being Bate and Trapnel (and possibly other, unnamed posters). Why is it so? There are a number of possible answers:
    1 ItтАЩs true
    2 Posting envy
    3 Lack of imagination
    4 Vast world-wide conspiracy where The Colonel, Bate and Trapnel (at least) are trademarks of one or more deranged and demented individuals

I incline to (4) for the following reasons
    1 BateTM has recently stated that he and The Colonel TM are cousins
    2 Note that the first (тАЬTтАЭ) and the last three (тАЬnelтАЭ) characters of TrapnelTMтАЩs moniker are identical to the first (тАЬTтАЭ) and the last three (тАЬnelтАЭ) characters of The ColonelTMтАЩs moniker
    3 The ColonelTM fiendishly omits the period (тАЬ.тАЭ) symbol at the end of his paragraphs, thus hoping to divert the Style Police away from the fact that he, BateTM and TrapnelTM are one and the same. In doing so however he has inadvertently let slip that another poster who also omits the period (тАЬ.тАЭ) symbol at the end of his paragraphs is another of his creations тАУ Farang Boss TM
    4 The ColonelTM himself has admitted in several posts that he is not a real person but the creation of a group of out-of-work script writers scattered around the world
    5 TrapnelTM has previously asserted that he has met The ColonelTM face-to-face (something no other poster has claimed)

And then thereтАЩs the following scary sequence of events which proves beyond reasonable doubt that thereтАЩs more than one person in this vast conspiracy
    Friday 3 June: The ColonelTM posts a new topic, a restaurant review of a place where he has supposedly lunched that very day in Bangkok. Moderator enquiries could probably determine whether a Thai-based IP address was used
    Saturday 4 June: BateTM posts a response describing a breakfast he has just (supposedly) enjoyed in London and quotes with page number from the print edition of that dayтАЩs morning paper. General enquiries could prove conclusively whether that reference is true or a desperate bluff, but the verifier who then posts the answer runs the extreme danger of being accused of being yet another of the groupтАЩs Multiple Posters. Moderator enquiries could probably determine whether a UK-based IP address was used
    Sunday 5 June: BateTM continues to post allegedly from London, while The ColonelTM is strangely silent
    Monday 6 June: BateTM continues to post allegedly from London while (oh my god) The ColonelTM recommences posting from (he asserts) California and even (dastardly detail this) gives the hotel at which he is staying. Moderator enquiries could probably determine whether a US-based IP address was used. In the meantime BateTM announces he is returning to his teaching post in China and so will be <ho ho> not posting for a few weeks

Or you could believe that Hedda (could this be the mysterious person тАЬin trademark blueтАЭ mentioned in The ColonelTMтАЩs restaurant review тАУ weтАЩve already had a post from The ColonelTM remarking on the close identity of Hedda and Margaret Thatcher and therefore actually Hedda TM тАУ yet another member of the world-wide conspiracy) has got it right all along

So there you have it тАУ conclusive proof of a totally deranged group of individuals employing their own form of occupational therapy - The ColonelTMтАЩs theory

OR possibly evidence of a fiendishly clever (and obviously rich) individual who at no small level of personal discomfort flew from Bangkok to London and then to California in the space of 3 days solely to cover his tracks and continue his multiple posting activities from IP addresses spread across three continents - Hedda TMтАЩs theory

And why fiendishly clever? Well, who could have sleuthed their way through the Forum postings of the last week and come up with such a connected narrative unless someone тАЬinтАЭ on the plot or <gasp> someone with an alleged background in military intelligence whoтАЩs used to solving such trivial jigsaw puzzles

Was it dear Maggie who said тАЬyou pays your money and you makes your choiceтАЭ?

Wily Willy Harlan III
    Earl of Lucan
    Kansas Fried Cunt

Stop 1:54am
    Gay Thailand Forum