Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thailand National Bodybuilding Competition 2006 + photos

yuk

gross

Liked

2006 body building contest

This year's body building contest photos can be found at thaibody.com - There is even a short video.

Liked: 1

www.thaibody open

Well after spending over an hour getting a cd of the bodybuilding championships copied last night, I fond that all the same photos are on thaibody. Never mind it's great to see them and to see that so many of the champions and top runners up were stars of Tawan Bar.

I do agree that the dark stain and heavy oil that they apply, for posing is unattractive, but it's supposed to show off their muscle definition (?) not to make them look sexier.

Whilst it is amazing how lean these guys get for competition it's also amazing how fast they can put weight on afterwards. Still they are looking great.
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

They're all yours, TeePee.

Tawan

I have to say that I would never go to a body building comp' (it would just make me feel even more depressed about my less than solid wobbly bits) and I do think that the guys in the pic's look kinda weird, but I also think that if you take a trip to the Tawan bar in Bangkok, you will be amazed at how great these kinda guys look in real life. They are handsome, toned and from the jutting of their shorts, not as under-equipped as some think bodybuilders tend to be. Tawan has to be one of my favourite bars in Bangkok although I still haven't plucked up the courage to take one of these gods home.

phwoor..

now your'e talking !!

( don't be rediculous LMTU..you know I look similar out of a dress)

Liked
    teepee, where did you get the cd from? care to share it.

Liked: 1

courtesy www.thaibody.com
    I gather that this Junior Champion is new and only 19 years old.
    I hope it revolts those who should be ignored

I can't look at the cd pics on my Apple so I will go to Kodak and get it put onto a dvd or Kodak cd which will work. My source is confidentail and I don't know who took the photos. There are 350+ of them in large format so sharing could pose problems?
    I hope that my posts will be of use.