I put this subject on this forum because generally speaking Thailand is where you guys spend most of your time "doing it".

Anyway, I wondered as a matter of interest how many of you guys actually ejaculate inside your partner(s) anus. I'm not being rude, just an interesting subject. So many guys consider themselves as being "top" but when it actually comes to it they actually can get erections but fail to ejaculate when inside their partner's anus, or am I wrong (with a condom on before anyone asks). My experience is that the "feeling" of ejaculating inside someone is totally different from a ejaculation from masturbation and that could be the reason. On the other hand, I have known so called "tops" who do ejaculate very quickly once inside. The point behind all this is that I find it quite amusing that one calls themselves a "top" and cannot perform even though they have an erection.

A serious subject here, I'm not taking the wet, and please I don't want anybody using rude words in this topic, as you can see, I haven't.