If the banks want to con people in creating fake paper money, with no cash to back it up. Its up to them, until they get caught.

If the Governments want to be black mailed and agree to bail out the Banks, as they say if you donтАЩt bail us out, over 2.5 million will have to be made redundant, something Governments around the world could not allow to happen, especially after being elected on the grounds of keeping jobs and creating new ones, so they give banks the money, that the banks sold on paper, with nothing to back it up, plus taking Bonuses.

But now they have made all this free money, after pulling off the biggest heist ever, now I go to my account here, put in my bank card to collect some of my UK golden nest egg, where I loose a 1/3 if I bring it over here, as from today, I am now told, not only is my UK Bank taking 1.99 pounds, Now Thailand have taken not 30 baht, but 150 baht. every time I draw money.

ItтАЩs amazing to me, we have got such clout as a Gays and bi-sexual, cant we all boycott these banks and show them, we are just not going to be robbed as well as they have robbed governments around the world.

Is no one going to stand up to these banks, if the governments are afraid to, the people must. :angryfire: