In the UK, the Halifax Bank are now are offering international money transfers "online". You have to have a "current type" bank account with them. The charge is ┬г9.50 per transaction.

So what, one may ask. Well, I don't know any banks in the UK that offer international online money transfers from a UK bank account to a foreign bank account "online". Generally, it is very cumbersome sending money overseas, i.e. via phone, visiting a branch, and also expensive. I think some of the banks charge as much as ┬г25.00 per transaction and even more, and can take a long time to get to your destination.

I noticed Halifax takes between 1-2 days.

I don't know the ins and outs of it, I don't know even if the currency rates they offer are competitive or not, nor do I know the minimum and maximum, but Halifax are a fairly reputable bank in the UK and doing it online from your bank account is a major for me. As far as I am aware, its one of the only reputable banks that offer this service literally at the click of a button online, but you do need a Halifax bank account.

Thought I would share this info with you.