It has been a while since I posted here and truthfully I have not missed it and probably I have not been missed by the majority of posters.

The main reason is that I have been spending much of my time in Indonesia with my partner Yogie. So much time that I have applied for and have been granted a 1 year KITAS (Visa) which allows me to work and live there.

I fell in love with Indonesia (and Yogie) at about the same time and about 12 months ago made the decision to make a move while I was still young enough to enjoy it.

We have now bought a small resort hotel on the island of Lombok - about 20 minutes by plane east of Bali. Eventually it will be a boutique resort catering for like minded people who want to get away from it all for a while

The time has come to say farewell to Sawatdee Forum. But not before I leave you with a few reasons why I wanted to move to Indonesia.

Over the next week or so (as time permits) I will show you some of my private pics. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed being there. You never know - it may give some the idea to visit Indonesia instead of Thailand

The first lot of pics are from Bali's interior - just an hour or so away from the bustling Kuta