At one time, Future Boys was the number one bar on the soi. It fell from that platform some time ago but I dropped in last night for the midnight show and there has been a significant turn around. There's was an on going chuck-wow show from three attractive boys in the shower stage to the right of the center stage with impressive erections. There were quite a few boys on stage, good mix of types and good quality. Many of the waiters were attractive too. The staff are now in air captain outfits.

The audience was on the sparse side compared to the other bars on the soi. Boys Bangkok was packed for the first show.

The show had 5 acts, all sexual or erotic. No show/dance or lip sync numbers that did not involve some sex and or nudity. The first was 5 or 6 guys dancing erotically and showing erections. Then two sa-moking numbers one with candles dripping hot wax and one with two lady boys (really guys in drag) doing two guys on a sofa to some music and dancing. Another dance and show number and the finally a one on one acrobatic fucking show. Good stage performance and production.

Two negatives, music was just a little too loud and there's smoking. I was given an ashtray when I walked in, I passed it back. I was lucky than no one around me was smoking but it's not that bad, some decent ventilation so I did not come out smelling like smoke.

On a side note: Siam Boys is now totally gone, it an open billiards (snooker) bar and Dick's Cafe has a new menu. Dick's is celebrating their 10 year anniversary with 10% off all check bins. They seem to be doing more business now.

I don't know if Future Boys is going to keep up the quality but for my visit last night it's back to it's old self, good shows, well done, new lighting and in my opinion an impressive selection of boys.