This is my first post in this forum and I just want to share my experiance from Pattaya

I have just ended my first visit in Thailand, and I am very amazed about the country! I planned to travel around for three weeks but stayed in Pattaya the whole time. I loved it (the boys) too much to leave.
The first days I spend in Boystown but then I found Sunee Plaza which was, in my opinion better and more value for the money.
The gogo-bars in Pattaya are amazing, but it took me a while to understand how everything works out. The mamasan in one of the bars sat down with me and explained everything about bar-fees for taking boys from the bar, about tip and everything that.

My comments about the bars:

Villa Roughe: Looks like all the boys are straight and are only there for the money. But the decoration was really nice! Also the costumes!

The bar opposite Villa Roughe: too many boys and no one seemed to be happy. Also the waiters was tired, and the bar was kind of dirty. The toilet smelled bad and it was water on the floor. I think they need a renovation inside.

Crazy Dragon: I did not go inside because the door men were to pushy and grabbed my arms and asked me for bying drinks. It pissed me off!

Nice Boys; Same pushy door-men, but the bar was ok. A lot of the guys smiled and seemed to have fun. But the waiter gave me wrong change (I payed with a 1000 bill but only got change from a 500-bill. It made them angry so I left loosing 500 bath!

Cocktail Bar: The first time I was there only 8 boys were dancing. The next time I went there they had maybe 20 boys DANCING everywhere, on the floor, the sofas, the podium and just infront of the customers! Great party feeling but because I was the only customer inside I felt a little embarrased. Drinks were cheap! And many really good looking boys!

Look Bar: I just went inside, but the boys looked like they were about 15-16 years old, and for me that is too young.

Tom Yum. The staff were too pushy and the music booring. But many attractive boys inside! Also a great balcony from where you can see the whole street! Many of the boys were very nice so it was definately a good visit!

Legun: I liked the interior but it smelled really bad. The boys were just standing more than dancing and they seemed to be more interested in eachother than in the(few) customers there. Seemes like they moved all the good boys to Cocktail. Maybe it is the same owner?

Euroboys. This bar was 100% clean and new renovated. The funny manager asked me if I wanted an unberella because they had waterproblem from the roof. All the boys were really good dancers and played around among each other and with the customers inside! Also sitting outside and watch the three craczy dormen was fun!

Jimmy Jimmy James-Gogo: Deacent but NO customers inside the two times I was there. Many good looking boys

Happy Bar: This bar I liked. Interior as a craczy trance disco and the boys were fliring alot! This was the only bar with many customers inside! Strange becasue it is a little bit off from Sunee.

Reggys beer bar and rainbow beerbar was great places to start the evening and finnish it. Memory bar was looked from outside the times I passed it. Loked nice but there must have been some kind of privat partys there. Who want to sit like a monkey in a cage?
Olso the restaurante next to Euroboys was a positive visit. Great place to eat and see all the boys on the street! Very cheap and good food too!

I will come back to Pattaya as soon as I can, Are there more gay areas to exolore except frp, Boystown and Sunee Plaza?
Or will I find the same atmospehere if I go to Pukhet?

One thing that surprised me was that almost all customers were over 70 years old! Where are the younger gay people when they travel to thailand?

Thailand, the land of smiles! I will definately come back soon again!!!

Joc