(apologies (??) to Robert Browning)

Back to Sydney to do more work on the new business venture. The very first day (just before dinner) I met a very willing 18yo Malay lad in a public loo who responded positively to my trademark invitation тАЬHow about a spot of sodomy?тАЭ. As my regular readers will know, I hold the view that buggery was invented to fill in the time between drinks and dinner. I suppose the $100 note I flashed helped as well тАУ a rather fetching green colour these days. WasnтАЩt it grey before? Anyway, while he sat on my face he recited passages from the Koran

IтАЩm not sure how I feel about the new Board. A тАЬFriendsтАЭ list and a тАЬFoesтАЭ list! I have no foes (and many would say no friends as well), although some from the old {Ignore} list have already made their way across. Heading the тАЬFoesтАЭ list is my niece, Tourette. Poor Aunty, still parading around her delusions of winning the Nobel prize. At Xmas lunch last month she was positively unbearable. (I suppose I shouldnтАЩt use the word тАЬpositiveтАЭ in the context of Aunty, ever since that old topjohn5 has re-emerged as brandon and started stirring the pot about condoms тАУ such a great tease, and IтАЩve PMed my congratulations to him). I have previously narrated the tale of the Ig-Nobel prize Tourette won a couple of years ago blog.php?u=85&b=313 . While in Sydney I plan a drive-past of the hospital where Aunty was born when the ship carrying her mother and the under-footman berthed temporarily on the way to Nw Zlnd

Next on the list is that second-rate Hedda wannabee, X in Pattaya. I see X boasts of being deported from 35 countries in his working life, and has now fetched up in Brain-Dead Heaven, aka. Shitsville (as Hedda was wont to call Pattaya), where he spends his time foaming at the mouth

And then thereтАЩs that other wannabee, Curious. I think he had delusions of being mini me at one stage but his postings recently have deteriorated into mere personal attacks, in the boygeenyus style, on lovely people such as George, who along with Bob is now on my тАЬFriendsтАЭ list. However in this incarnation of Forum software, someone being on the тАЬFoesтАЭ list does not preclude receiving PMs from them. So thanks, Curious, for the PM you forwarded me from another poster filled with scurrilous accusations about one of our members. As my dear mother used to say тАЬIf you canтАЩt find something nice to say about someone тАж come and sit next to me!тАЭ