I understand that the definition of gay and str8 is not the same in LOS. But how do i tell if my b/f is gay or str8. In private he is verything you could ask for in a str8 acting gay b/f. But when we 1st met he said he used to have g/f and he only went to work in bar for cash. we have great fun and time together and I take very good care of him $$$$. I have never seen him chat with other boys and says he never mixes with other boys from bars etc.... when we meet friend they are all girls eiethr from his village of freinds from girl bars that he know. he seems to spend all his time with females and I have never met any males friends. My b/f know I have just broken up with my ex thai b/f of 4 years and aboviously he is keep to be then next boy i sponsor. I have told him i am 10% butterfly and he says he is happy if i am happy but mke sur he keeps face.

I have visited LOS many many time before over last 5 years but not that experined on the butterfly stakes, i generally stay very loyal to the one boy. Any advice would be welcome.