I know that there must be quite a few here who have a boy friend or pick up guys in different bars in various venues.Then there are those who must compensate for sex,maybe at a beer bar ,go-go bar or off the street. Nothing wrong with it in my book,and Ill off a boy at bar or hanging out where Im staying,and pay. After all,Im only in Thailand on vacation for a couple of weeks so its very convenient and hassle free going the pay for play route. Its been a couple of years since Ive been to Pattaya and whilst I was walking along Jomptien beach,with no intention of picking up anyone,this handsome guy caught my eye and I gave him a smile.He said he was with the Thai navy and after some small talk we had sex at my unfinished studio near the beach. He didnt want money,just sex,and that was that. I was 48 at the time and I doubt I could have pulled the same thing back here in America. Well,now Im the big 5-0,and have gained some weight which is harder to get rid of than the peddlers at Jomtien beach. Im just wondering if anyones honest enough to admit that after a certain age they just gave up on free sex and just was prepared to pay for it. And Im talking about having sex with younger,good looking guys,not ones your own age.And I realise that having a boyfriend can certainly be like paying for it everyday,in some form of compensation.