{Face deleted he might not like to be seen here - jinks}

This guy is quite literally the most sexiest, beautiful, most gorgeous creature ever to have graced my eyes. I think I'm obsessed with him. Last night, we had a brief affair while I was asleep. He was married, but left his wife for me, and we eloped to a little village far away to set up a remote farm. Just the two of us. Unfortunately the affair was over when I woke up.

Do I know the guy? Nope. Never met him. He's just a friend of a friend on one of these social networking sites. I've only just plucked up the courage to ask him to be my 'friend' on the site, and he's just accepted. To me, this means we're now just one step away from exchanging rings and making beautiful promises to each other.

sigh

Oh yeah, the point of the post. Does anyone recognise the uniform? It doesn't look like a police uniform, but I could be mistaken. I'm guessing from the wings on his beautiful, utterly beautiful chest, that it might imply some kind of air force uniform?

God was most definitely in the most bestest of all moods the day he created this one. For sure.

Oh, and don't even fucking think about it. He's mine.