Brian Wigley 1941 тАУ 2007.

My friend and ex-partner.

The saddest thing about growing old is outliving your friends.
The older one gets the more funerals you have to go to.

I have known Brian for over 30 years, he had several тАЬstrings to his bowтАЭ and always was a keen photographer.
The move to Thailand gave him great pleasure in being able to follow his hobby and to give others pleasure in seeing his work. http://www.boxertravels.net

I first became involved with him at the Nightingale Club where I was the treasurer and he looked after the promotions and parties.
We, together with another pattaya resident M.H. (obeying the rule on names) took over a rundown pub in the centre of Birmingham.
We called it Partners (see below).

I left the pub while Brian and M.H. continued and they opened a night club called Tin TinтАЩs .
They both retired to Thailand - SEPERATELY - not together, god forbid, never together.
I used to look forward to seeing Brian on my annual pilgrimages normally over the Christmas holidays.
This year will be sad without one of my friends to visit and reminisce with.

For the gossip mongers, Brian made most of his money as a partner in a firm of bailiffs.
He was getting more in pension payments than I earn 

In better times.. Brian seen here (red hat) on my right (I have the 6 shooters) with our staff at Partners Bar Birmingham 1989.

And a few years ago in that (small) apartment in the sky. Christmas 2003.

R.I.P. my friend.