Just arrived on my latest visit to LOS. My thoughts on some bar changes in the Boyztown area.

Tai Boys. Newly opened in Soi 1. Being run by Louis, the old manager of the old Tai Boys/City Boys/Gacuya with many of the same waiters. Bar quite well appointed and seats comfortable and all of course very clean as befits a new establishment. They have approximately 30 boys go-go boys on parade to suit a wide variety of tastes but, fortunately, ladyboys and muscle marys are at the moment in a minority. They have a 'sexy' show each night, which is nothing much to write home about. Unfortunately the bar suffers from the same disease as the bars named above i.e. the music is far too loud.

Star Boys. recently moved to Soi 1 from Soi Karaoke across 2nd raod. Again well appointed as would be expected from a new bar and at least the decor is a bit brighter being red rather than the ubiquitous black. Most of the same waiter staff on show. Fair variety of go-go boys numbering about 20 although they hope to entice more to work there.
"sexy' show once a week on Friday nights put on by some of the go-go boys but may become more frequent. Music volume moderately loud but bearable.

Serene Bar. Pattayaland Soi 3 being currently renovated. Work nearly finished and they have a 're-opening' this Sunday coming (18th) with a buffet provided. The decorations are a vast improvement and the previous (long time ago) glass dorrs will be restored. The tables and chairs are due to be replaced as well in the next couple of weeks.
This welcome refurbishment now provides another comfortable and updated venue for those who wish to avoid go-go bars and just watch the world go by