Last night I was headed back to my hotel from DJ Station. I was walking alone, ignoring the touts. Headed my way was a small boy and a guy in his early 20's. As they passed me, the little boy quickly turned and grabbed my arm and walked backwards saying something to me that I did not understand. I only said no and did not even look at him, but he did stop me. I did look at him and saw some wooden objects in a basket, things I think would be difficult to sell cause I didn't even know what the heck they were. I also noticed he was now patting my arm and let the basket rest at the joint. I thought this was odd and wondered what he was doing with his other hand.... Well that hand was busy working the leg pocket of my cargo shorts and he was using the basket to block that view. The moment I began to notice what he was doing, his older friend called to him and it was over as fast as it started. I checked the pocket that he was trying to get into and made sure that my sample cologne and tiny spray deodorant were still that... And they were.....