During my recent trip to BKK, I offed a boy who had only been working a short while and I was only his second customer. I normally pay the boys 1500 baht for short time. He stated he thought this was "little bit" because his previous Farang customer who had offed him for several days had paid him 3000 baht per day. Who knows if this was true, but I politely informed him that his previous customer was very generous (overly generous in my opinion because if I off someone for several days, I pay less per day than a short time fee ), and that I pay 1500 baht short time and I generally pay everyone the same. (in fact, if some boys go above and beyond to do everything and anything I ask to make sure I am satisfied and I know them, I sometimes tip them a bit more (200-500 baht) but tell them it is for taxi, food, etc and why I am tipping them extra.) My view is that this helps to keep expectations reasonable about fees. I also pay a bit less in Pattaya as I was told that 1500 was overly generous there.

To his credit, he took my reply in stride and called me another today to see if we could get together again.

What do some of the other members pay the boys for:

-short time
-overnight
-short time where you pay for food, entertainment , know the boy(s) well, and NO SEX (if you pay different than short time)
-multiple day holiday trip

I would be interested to see if my thoughts are in line with others. Thanks.