I will be having very big plans this year.I see hundreds of Thai boys in Sydney as students.Already im planning on buying a 3 bedroom unit in the heart of the city and renting the rooms out to Thai only students even though i like chinese ladyboys too.I dont like Korean much.
Anyway i plan to go to Thailand and pick up a boy and bring him back here and work here to help pay off the mortgage.There are heaps of thai restaurants where he can work.I dont know how to do this yet but im thinking maybe student visa and then applying for a permanent visa so he can get a job to help pay the bills.Has anyone else brought out a guy from Thailand.I need him to work 12 hour shifts to help pay the mortgage.
Maybe a 12 month tourist visa might be better then if he s agood worker apply for permanent visa. It cant be that hard,how come we have Filipinos migrating to Australia? What visa is a Filipino on?
How do they get in? Theres not many THai residents in Sydney .I dont understand this immigration website,maybe i should go to a immigraton agent? I want to help out thai boys who want to study in Sydney.