Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Massage - how to choose and how much tip

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Massage - how to choose and how much tip

... "massage is in underwear or nude, no negotiation to take off clothes"...exactly...I really fail to understand why this is even a thing....in a gay massage place or one catering to gays this is the norm for me...when walking to the massage room I'll already gave slipped my hand down the masseurs shorts and will be playing with his butt....when we get there he undresses first & I'll fondle his genitals and play with his butt...just setting the boundaries...making sure he's ok with me having full use of his body...then I get him to help undress me & fold my clothes ...often we shower first...,he showers with me & lathers me up...often I'll attempt to slip it in...noithing like a gleaming slippery bubble butt to turn me on...sometimes i succeed...give him a few strokes...once back in the room (masseuse has dried me off while I stand there...its massage time...i insist on full sensual experience...needs to lick/suck on my nipples...not only on my dick....insist that he does my hole too...love having it tongued...but I also want a massage...so that has to be done inbetween/together with the sensual stuff...if he tries to negotiate a tip i tell him..."not now..tip you after"...in a kinda stern irritated tone..followed by "I come to BKK many times, not first time"....like he mustnt interrupt...once on my back I'll get him to sit on my lap while he's massaging me...will then slip in my dick...nice slow fuck... no condom...I dont even ask...so the service consists iof a long massage interpersed with short bouts of fucking...finale is the happy ending...i like to watch him furiously work at it..head bobbing up & down with the hand going trying to make me cum...I like to choose masculine lightly muscled guys taller than me...love controlling someone that physically could easily overpower me ...shower at the end is the same routine...he washes and dries me and helps me get dressed..he's paid for and has to serve me..i never tip more than 1000...agree that i could get the same/more from a grindr MB but this has amn element of semi public exhibitism...everyone around us can hear us fuck...he gets chosen publicly...dunno...its just different...if a massage is really good I'll text my partner (we almost always holiday together) & let him know(he's not really into massages)...if he's free he'll make his way after...meet me at reception while masseur is patiently waiting for his tip...I will let my partner & everyone within listening distance know what a good fuck the masseur was...often my partner will then go with him..he's joke again loudly that should be easy as masseur comes pre lubed and stretched....
    Last edited by latintopxxx; January 8th, 2024 at 01:38. Reason: spelling