Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Feeling bad not paying half his rent

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Feeling bad not paying half his rent

When done well, hiring a prostitute is a good honest transaction. He provides services in return for money. In low cost countries, the price works well for both parties, as he's earning a multiple of the minimum wage and the customer can afford it.

Once we move away from prostitution into the separate matter of begging, it's mostly fiction and all about having a story that brings in the cash, whether true or not.

This can be the fake "homeless" in London. Sitting in a sleeping bag by in some busy location. Watch them for a few minutes and they will sneak a look at their iPhone. Which they have somehow managed to purchase and keep charged.

Many years ago, I remember seeing a "crippled" immigrant begging in Frankfurt. Half an hour later, she zoomed past me in the supermarket, with her crutch in the shopping trolley.

In Thailand, the request will be for money for food, rent, travelling to a funeral or something similar. Never to go out partying, which is what it may well be spent on.

Then, the stories don't always stack up. One lad, to his credit, didn't ask me for money, but wanted to meet a day earlier than agreed, as he was out of money after paying his rent. If so, why was he less active than normal on the phone apps in recent days?

The most innovative of all was a lad who couldn't log into his "crypto" account to retreive his money. He was asking for advice. As the conversation went on, it became ever clearer that he hadn't got any interest in solving the log on "problem" but was hoping I'd just make a donation. This lad has a number of farang sending money, which is why he can quote various exchange rates off the top of his head.

Now, if I go into a coffee shop for a coffee, I don't assume any moral responsibility for all the random expenses of the waiter.
    In principle, it's exactly the same with money boys. Particularly if met short time just once or twice.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Andy (February 9th, 2022), christianpfc (February 9th, 2022)