At a dinner party last night we were challenged to come up with an idea for a small bar,
too small to afford go go boys, but in need of a gimmick to get some customer

As we are all regular visitors to mainly Pattaya and Bangkok, we narrowed it down to
a a new bar in Jomtien or off Sunee or
b a new bar in a smaller soi to soi Twilight.

Fuck shows, big cock shows, jerk off shows, go go and table top dancing all ruled out.

Not much left but the shower show was a popular suggestion. Either in the main room or
you can off a boi to do a shower show in private, in a back or upstairs room
Pay by the half hour [for the short time room] plus a tip for the boy

Our real estate man however got the prize with his glory hole auction. This could use staff or freelancers
Auction time could be on the hour and the anon boys stand behind a plywood wall with glory holes cut about metre high, he suggested about 6 holes and farang pay say 100 baht to make a selection

He painted this picture A wall with 6-8 glory holes with the hardons pushing through. Those participating in the auction inspect [dare I say it, feel the merchandise] and make a bid No bids the money is divided between boys and the bar

Sorry I am finding it hard to type one handed, but like the shower show in private. Especially on nights when I have had a matinee and dont feel like offing a boyi

It would be interesting to see what other ideas for boy shows might be suggested