I just arrived back from a 3 week holiday in Pattaya. Had a good time if I ignore the various sicknesses that plagued this trip.

On my last night I visited Cartier Club in the Soi Buakhao area. An excellent boy gogo bar. The boys are all above average good lookers (and some WELL above average - tall, lean, muscled fantasy figures almost), unlike what I tended to see in the Boyztown bars.

Great lighting and music. Interesting rotation of dancers on stage that includes a firemans pole. All the boys could (and did) dance well, and sexily too. Much better than the "Ooh-I-thinkI've-got-slightly-itchy-feet" shuffle that you see in other bars. 2 good shows (1 sexy boys show earlier, 1 cabaret show later).

I was shocked that a bar as good as this was empty of customers when I visited. But it's not been operating for long and is quite a bit out-of-the-way.

My friend, who took me there, knows the boss and some of the staff, and he gave me the run-down on the bar. All the boys stay in rooms above the premises and are well looked after by the boss. The boys have been hand-picked and ALL ARE FULLY VERSATILE. The boss has made sure of that (personally, I understand).

So I urge you to give it a try, especially if you are looking for very handsome, versatile boy.

Motorbike taxis are stationed almost opposite, so you can get back to more familiar territory quite quickly if you find it is not to your taste.

I offed No. 12, nickname "Top", who gave me the most amazing body and foot massage.

Oh well, back to normality - rain, wind, cold, work, work, work, bloody christmas shopping, etc. etc.

Siteef
England