Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Anyone from Taiwan here?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Anyone from Taiwan here?

Yes, how cuddly are Taiwanese?
    Taiwanese love to cuddle. If you want a Taiwanese to fall in love, you only have to treat them like a boyfriend on the dates. Hold their hands, kiss on the cheeks, on bed cuddle him a lot before and after sex. Within 2 days he will be telling you how much he loves you

Judging by comments here, experiences seem to be either great or poor with no middle way. Unfortunately, mine was poor. Among all the countries I have visited and looked for sex for in Asia, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Lao, Vietnam rate higher than Taiwan.
    I have a Chinese Singaporean friend who also had a not good experience in Taiwan. He told me that Taiwanese don't find him attractive, even though for me it's a very sexy Chinese twink with a huge bubble butt.

And the gay sauna "Soi 13 in" is the best I have been to, consistently*
    I visited this sauna once and didn't like it. Taiwanese in public are very shy and I don't like to be pushy. That's something I didn't like in general. It's hard to pick up guys in public. For instance, in the gym I visited, many guys would stare at me but never spoke to me, but if they saw me on a dating app, then they would talk to me there. They are too shy to approach me on public.

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (August 21st, 2020)