Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Easy Rider

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Easy Rider

Epilogue.
    The massage with W was fantastic. I love the little ashtray he makes for me out of tissue. Topics we discussed included a previous colleague and his hideous silicon injected member as well as the state of gay business in Pattaya.

I only has one boy from the dating app Christian and I haven't got anything else to say about him.

I didn't get round to offing anyone else which is usual the night before I leave.

My hotel staff were as wonderful as usual. I watched with a mixture of disgust and sadness as a succession of non-western guests used neither please nor thank you when requesting things. My sadness was for those guests who live in such backwards places that advanced language skills have not yet reached them.

On that note I watched a Cambodian staff member in a bar in Jomtien refuse to give up his seat to a customer. The customer is a long standing friend of the bar owner who coincidentally happened to be elsewhere at the time. Cambodian staff member is a cunt.

Other downsides. None really. A bit of rain but only light drizzle and only once did it last most of the day.

As I've already said, I did not find as many new boys as I would have liked but then if you go there as often as I do that's going to be the case. Nice Boys could probably lose a few of those who never seem to get offed and there s a few there who need to offer more services if that's the bar they choose to work in. Too many more and the bars reputation will begin to suffer.

I invited one boy for a drink and he immediately pointed to his tooth so no kissing. That was enough for me and so I sent him back to the stage. 200 baht for a fairy fucking 'toothache' drink is a red rag to a bull as far as I'm concerned. The next evening he was excluded from all my tips activities which can amount to quite a bit. I've dropped over 1000 baht there in 20 baht tips before.

The above notwithstanding. I can sit in NB and count 10 previous offs on the stage so it's clearly a place that is light years ahead of the test in offering fantastic boys and offs.

Now all that's left is to think of the title for my next travelogue.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

goji (September 22nd, 2019), llz (September 16th, 2019)