Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Tarntawan Hotel closed 1 June to 15 July

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Tarntawan Hotel closed 1 June to 15 July

I am very familiar with the rate yielding process, as in the hotel industry myself and accept has been well explained by some others on this trail, however whilst I have stayed at Tarntawan many times in the past, I have become more loyal to the Raya - but now nervous on noise disruption given redevelopment to Soi Twighlight! Any feedback on that welcome?
    With regards to getting the best rates unless you know the hotel owner or management and can negotiate direct I would suggest try a site like Top Cash Back https://www.topcashback.co.uk/home (believe they have a US version) simply join which is free then look to book via any of the normal sites but effectively deferred from them so you get a cut of the commission.

As mentioned I am looking at booking soon, if I do it on Agoda via Top cash back I get a 6% cashback - not amazing if one night but for a week long stay a pretty significant discount!

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Maxxy (August 13th, 2019), splinter1949 (August 12th, 2019)