Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Jomtien being raided as I type

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Jomtien being raided as I type

In the days before bar workers had mobile phones there were some unpleasant mamasans in Thailand, who intimidated and presumed to 'own' their girls, although they could always walk out the door, in theory, at least. Those Thai girls who got lured to the Netherlands and put to work in the canal road shops really were trafficked in those days, and the way the Dutch authorities turned a blind eye to it was a disgrace.

But trafficked boys? I've never seen anything that looked remotely dodgy - the boys have always appeared to be pretty much in control of their own destiny. A few feeble, effeminate and insecure types used to let themselves get ordered around - today most in that category seem to go down Soi Katoey..

And scanning this thread I see there seems to have been a bit of a cat fight over older guys paying for sex with younger boys..

Well, I find it really bizarre, if not a bit sick in the head, that there are people in this world who are content to stand idle while poor people die of curable diseases or simple malnutrition, yet will actively interfere to prevent those people bettering themselves through the sale of sexual favours.

If you don't like prostitution, work to eradicate the poverty and create a welfare safety net - don't go wagging a moralistic finger..

2. User who gave Like to post:

kittyboy (July 30th, 2019)