Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Real estate agents in Bangkok--any recommendations

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Real estate agents in Bangkok--any recommendations

I will probably retire soon, and might retire to Thailand.

Although I have visited Thailand many times in the last 30 years, I have never stayed for more than about 5 weeks.

To explore possibilities, I would like to rent an apartment in Bangkok for 2 or 3 months and see whether I would like to live in Bangkok for a longer period.

I also might eventually buy an apartment in Bangkok, especially if I sell some of my property in Lausanne, Switzerland.

Can anyone recommend a good real estate agent or agency in Bangkok to provide advice about renting and buying apartments.

Since I do NOT speak Thai, I would want an agent that is fluent in English or the other languages I speak (French, German, etc.).

If I retire to Thailand, I would definitely want to live in Bangkok, not Pattaya and would probably spend 4 months a year there.
    I would want a quiet one-bedroom apartment on a higher floor, hopefully with a great view of the city.
    Since I am trained in civil engineering and as an architect, I would definitely want to see details about the structural properties of the building, especially if I were to buy the apartment.

Thanks for suggestions!

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 30th, 2019)