Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
You’re not so innocent either are you Doubledutch?

I remember some months ago when you returned here and we were all convinced you had been here before.i thought as BBB. Wrong.
Then Moses busted you and posted the initials of your previous handle, WM.

As I posted at the time,I went through all the members on the list and sure enough there was a WM...whitemouse. That’s you...isn’t it?

This was proved to me in a PM from a member pointing out that your Avatar on here as white mouse and on YouTube, where you published Boyztown videos, as valgehiir, were the same. You then published those videos here as DoubleDutch. Busted.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...-as-Boyz-Music

.Alas the avatars appear to have been taken down, so I can’t post them, or I would.

Now, after your little spat above, you’re not the sort of man to get upset by this little investigation are you?

He who is without sin...

I have never posted a fake pic, told a lie, made up a story here at SGT.

What is my sin? Coming back after I promised I won't, after moderators were introduced here. If that is a sin, so be it, Gerefan2.

I was weak, I had fully intended never to return, I did return. I hate myself for that, I don't like weakness, yet here I am, weak.

So you win, Gerefan2! Now I really (really) leave. You know what gave my strength? Scottish -guy! He said he will never return, should he be disciplined, and he didn't. I did, for I'm weaker man.

But no more. I log out, and never log in with this nick, nor with Whitemouse (I never did log in as Whitemouse, btw, after I said I wouldn't, not once).

You say I'm not innocent either, implying I'm in no position to call out obvious liars here. You are correct, I am guilty as well, I am no more ethical a person than Sglad. You are right to call me out, Gerefan2.

I'm going fix this now, and this time no more broken promises! Thank you, Scottish-guy, for showing what it means to have a spine! Sometimes we need another man to show us what strength means. It can be hard alone.

So long!