Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
Can't you see that Cdnmatt is nothing but an out and out grifter? He leaves such a designation on his sleeve for all to see, and smell. He's a despicable fraud as well as a fool and a loser ... which means anyone who takes this dude seriously is a fool as well.
'Husband' my ass: yes, the so-called 'Husband' -- the poor Leo -- who he has, more than once, described as a fucking idiot. Now how's that for a great and loving relationship? 'Husband' my ass.

For what it's worth ... my suggestion to you DD is to quit posting such long-winded twaddle and let the man/boy Canuck farang dig his own black hole with no help from the naive-among-us. You are being grifted.
Matt will feel as comfortable in Vientiane (assuming Lao Immigration let him in) as in KK because as should be obvious he exists in an Anglophone ghetto himself. The only difference between his and mine is that his is “virtual” and therefore he’s incapable of recognising it as such because he’s always existed there for as long as he can remember