Thread: When Barry met Leo

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Liked

Re: When Barry met Leo

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Of course, he's my husband.

I'm 37 years old, this is #3 for me now, and I really don't feel like looking for #4. I want this to work. My mother is pretty pissed off at me for taking him back, but that's ok, she'll get over it.

I think Leo has finally got it through his thick skull he's not just going to go out there in this life and find someone who loves him more than I do. Jesus christ, what an idiot. I know I'm not his perfect husband, but he's hardly the husband I've always dreamed of. The way I see it though is although we're not perfect for each other, good is better than nothing.

Well, now I have to quickly repair my work life, because I went and fucked all that up due to this little holiday stunt. I gave up, and stopped caring.
    Your mother’s pissed off??! Imagine how those of us who were looking forward to stories of the harem you proposed running in Vientiane feel?!

2. User who gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (November 20th, 2018)